As a valued industry contact of Around the Rings, we would like to personally invite you to attend our Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015 event at the Singapore Sports Hub, September 28-30. With over 50 industry leaders confirmed to speak from around the world, the event boasts the most comprehensive program on sports venue design, operations and revenue-enhancement initiatives ever delivered.
Download the latest Preliminary Program here.
Two options to attend!
1) Free Exhibit Hall Ticket
- There is no charge if you wish to just visit the exhibit hall featuring nearly 50 global suppliers of sports venue services, technology and products.
- You are entitled to attend the ‘Revenue Generation, Venue Management & Fan Management’ conference sessions which will take place in the exhibit hall.
- You will also be able to register for the closing keynote by the Disney Institute: Disney's approach to quality service.
Register for a free exhibit hall pass here.
2) Full Event Ticket
If you wish to attend as a conference delegate you will receive the following:
- Entrance to ALL conference sessions during the event, including speakers such as: Trevor Easley from the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (2022 FIFA World Cup™ Qatar); Brian Morris from Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust; Jason Hill from Sydney Cricket Ground & Sports Ground Trust; Douglas Danapal from Singapore Rugby Union; Melissa Pine from WTA Finals Singapore; Jin Teik Oon from the Singapore Sports Hub and Mark Collins from Global Spectrum Asia
- Access to the Opening Reception and the main Evening Networking Reception on Day 2
- All food and drink on site
- Access to the VIP lounge in the exhibit hall (new for this year!).
On behalf of Around the Rings, I can personally authorise for you and your colleagues to pay just SGD 552.50 for an Early Bird* Full Delegate Pass or SGD 722.50 after 14 August (normal rate is SGD 850). Please put code ATR15 in the promotional code box at the bottom of the registration form to receive this 15% discount. (*Early Bird offers expire 14 August2015). Register for your discounted conference pass here.
About Around the Rings
Since 1992 – decades longer than any other Olympic publication – ATR’s global team of journalists has been on the scene of virtually every important event on the Olympic calendar. From the selection of every host city since 1990 to IOC votes on changing the sport program to multiple visits to assess cities' bids, Around the Rings is there.
For more information, contact:
Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015
Tel +44 208 133 7678
20 Years at #1: Your best source of news about the Olympics is www.aroundtherings.com, for subscribers only