Morelos Prosecutor's Office requested the release of Governor Cuauhtémoc Blanco
When filing the petition in the local Chamber of Deputies, the deputy prosecutor, Edgar Núñez Urquiza, specified that there are three complaints against the state president

During the closing of the Ibero-American Theater Festival, actress Conny Camelo denounced irregularities in the event
The 45-year-old Bogotá woman had logistical problems when accessing works that she had already planned. In response, the organization of the event replied to his complaint stating that there were such inconveniences

The 19 Councillors of Pereira Denounced for Election of Comptroller Jenny Constanza Osorio
The trial had already been suspended on March 3 by order of a judge

Former mayor of Dosquebradas and twelve officials charged with corruption
The alleged corruption network would be made up of friends and people close to the former president, who diverted more than 1.8 billion pesos in contracts

Avianca's response after a child under the age of 7 could not travel on the planned flight
“I got really scared, I looked at the clock and said he's been at the airport for four hours, he just must be terrified,” said the boy's mother. The idea was that he will travel from Bogotá to Sucre

Nurse who abused more than 17 psychiatric patients had already been reported, but was not replaced due to lack of staff
The subject fled after he was informed of the investigation and allegations being made against him for the events that occurred at the La Victoria Hospital in the south of Bogotá

Teachers at the Palmira School of Art were denounced for harassment and abuse of several students
After one of the students had the courage to report to the Public Prosecutor's Office, six more young men decided to raise their voices to point out to the two teachers who, according to them, touched them unduly

Attorney General's Office asks the Army for explanations for the operation in Putumayo in which civilians were killed
The entity questioned the public forces about the operation in Puerto Leguizamo in which the president of the Community Action Board, Divier Hernández Rojas, his wife, a child under 16, and the indigenous governor, Pablo Panduro Coquinche, were allegedly killed

Suspended the local mayor of Usme for the alleged corruption case involving her administration
The Secretary of Government confirmed the suspension of the local president of Usme, Mabel Andrea Sua, following reports that pointed to her father pressuring contractors to hand over millionaire sums of money

Álvaro Uribe talks about alleged Venezuelan leak in the elections “to contribute to electoral fraud in Colombia”
The former president and natural leader of the Democratic Center showed that there would be an interception of the neighboring country throughout the Colombian electoral process, not only the elections on March 13

Últimas Noticias
De ícono turístico a emergencia hídrica: así es Knysna, la ciudad africana que teme el “día cero”
El riesgo de quedarse sin suministro hídrico obliga a esta población a reinventar sus rutinas, implementar soluciones urgentes y repensar su futuro ante la amenaza de una crisis sin precedentes

ANP rechaza el fallo del Tribunal Constitucional que libera a Daniel Urresti por el asesinato de Hugo Bustíos
La anulación de la sentencia por el asesinato de Hugo Bustíos generó inmediatas reacciones en la Asociación Nacional de Periodistas, que alertó sobre eventuales riesgos para los compromisos internacionales del Estado peruano ante delitos contra periodistas

Las series más vistas en Prime Video México para pasar horas frente a la pantalla
Con estas historias, Prime Video busca seguir gustando al público en la guerra por el streaming

Regatas Lima vs Sesi EN VIVO HOY: punto a punto del duelo clave por el Sudamericano de Clubes de Vóley 2026
El equipo de Horacio Bastit chocará con la escuadra brasileña con la misión de asegurar su cupo a las semifinales. Sigue las incidencias del vibrante cotejo

Santiago Suárez anuncia su regreso a la actuación luego de un año fuera de la televisión: “Me han propuesta regresar a todas las novelas”
El popular actor peruano confirmó que está en conversaciones para sumarse a nuevas novelas, tras un difícil periodo alejado de las pantallas por una denuncia de abuso sexual que impactó su vida profesional y personal
